When you embark on an adventure, head out on the open road, explore new cities or grasp new opportunities, you want to bring your support system. If that includes pets in addition to – or instead of! – people, you may run into obstacles. Finding establishments that allow you to include your four-legged friends can be challenging. This is particularly true for lengthier stays as you travel for work, relocate to a new area or simply take a well-deserved long vacation. The good news for those who do not wish to travel or live without their best friends: there are pet friendly extended stay hotels ready and eager to welcome you all.
4 Key Benefits of Bringing Your Furry Friend Along
There are a multitude of benefits associated with extended stay hotels for those who travel for business or pleasure. When you find accommodations that also welcome your dog and/or cat, it opens a whole world of convenience and comfort. Pet friendly extended stay hotels:
- Save money on boarding and remove the hassle of finding a pet-sitter. When you are relocating or away from home for an extended period, you need to provide care for your pets. That means either boarding them (at significant cost per day… assuming you can find a safe, enriching and available place to spend their time) or hiring a pet sitter who is reliable, trustworthy and caring. In both cases, you will have to work out the logistics and build room into your budget. With a pet friendly extended stay hotel, though, the problem is solved – and for a fraction of the price. Your pet(s) stays with you. You know they are safe, sound and happy.
- Include well-appointed kitchens. You don’t have to go out to eat for every meal, leaving your buddy behind. And you don’t have to search Yelp frantically for a pet-friendly restaurant. Instead, you can prepare meals in the comfort of your suite/room and provide your pup with a sense of normalcy. Pets respond to routine, and this is a great help in achieving consistently good behavior. Even if you opt for take-out or room service, you can serve their meals as you indulge in your own. Do not feel confined to the room/suite though! Go out when you need – and stay in when you want. There is built-in freedom to enjoy.
- Offer ample room. As mentioned, pets thrive with consistency. Changes in their routine can throw them off balance and upset them. If you opt for an extended stay suite, they have a lot more room to roam. They will not feel confined, and this makes it easier for them to adjust. (Pro Tip: Bring their favorite comfort objects, such as their beloved blankets or toys to help them self-calm and feel right at home.)
- Make YOU happier. When you are separated from your pet, you may worry about the expense of boarding or whether your sitter is giving them the attention they deserve. But… you are also missing them. Numerous studies prove that pets reduce stress and deliver a whole lot of other positive health benefits. Spending time with them, petting them and soaking up their unconditional love is good for us. Whether you’re vacationing or transitioning to a new city or job, having that support is invaluable. And they like it too!
Found: A Pet Friendly Extended Stay in Hollywood, CA
The James of Hollywood knows how important your pet is to you (and we always love seeing those adorable faces!). As one of the top pet friendly extended stay hotels in Hollywood, we offer a number of amenities and services to make your pet’s stay as comfortable as possible, including well-appointed living spaces, a dog run and dog walking services upon request.
We also know that a calm, relaxed and happy owner makes for a calm, relaxed and happy pet. This is why we provide a full array of human friendly amenities, including:
- Fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Nespresso machines
- King and queen sized beds
- Kiehl’s toiletries
- Marshall’s Bluetooth speakers
- Vinyl record players
- Wood flooring
- Modern fixtures with a retro feel
- Spacious closets
- KEYPR- in-suite concierge tablet
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the building
- Communal working space
- Residents’ lounge
- Game room
- Outdoor garden with fire pits
- Professional housekeeping
- Self-laundry and concierge-laundry services
- Peloton fitness center
- Personal trainer upon request
- 24/7 front office and concierge staff
- Complimentary morning coffee and croissants
- Residents’ appreciation evening
At The James of Hollywood, you have a world of amenities, comfort, and convenience at your fingertips.
Have Pet, Will Travel
When planning your extended stay in Hollywood, plan for your pets. They are an integral part of your lives – and of your travels. When you will be away from home for a long period or are making a new city into your next home, pet friendly extended stay hotels can be a game-changer. Contact The James of Hollywood for more information about our pet policies and to inquire about accommodations that will meet your needs.