Southern Californian summers are unmatched, it’s true, but there’s nothing quite like autumn in Hollywood. From fall treats to SoCal fall wardrobes, we’re ready to bid summer adieu and spice up our lives with some ultimate fall activities in The James community and neighborhood.Here are some of our favorite ways to spend fall days in and around The James that you don’t want to miss:
On the Town
- Oh my gourd! Mr. Jack-O-Lantern’s Pumpkin Patch is back for the 2021 fall season. With the mission of bringing an unparalleled experience, providing premium pumpkins, activities, games and attractions. It’s your one-stop pumpkin patch shop and the perfect backdrop for some updated fall photos of you and your loved ones.
- Lately we’ve been obsessed with Tiago Coffee Bar & Kitchen – an LGBTQ+ friendly team of local artists, musicians and industry professionals working together to curate a quality menu and welcoming atmosphere. The outdoor patio is a breezy coffee nook dream, perfect for the quick coffee chat or a lunch break with your pals. Check out their menu here.
- Don’t fall for it! The World of Illusions is Los Angeles’ fun-filled place where the mind questions reality and the soul is filled with amazement. You’ll embark on an eye-popping journey of more than 30 3D illusions that’ll have you pondering the world around you. Make it a romantic date night with a stroll through the neighborhood instead of catching a ride.
- Visit Broadway in Hollywood at the Hollywood Pantages Theatre! The venue is currently showcasing the greatest musical of our generation, Hamilton, followed by My Fair Lady October 7-31. Buy tickets here!
Home Sweet Home
- Don’t sweat the fall stuff and enjoy the gorgeous Southern California weather at one of The James’ outdoor lounge areas. Gather your pals for a game of cornhole, fire up one of the BBQs to grill up a yummy dinner, then retreat to the fireside at one of our firepits in the garden. A perfect way to celebrate the season of gratitude.
- As the weather gets colder, we start to turn inward. The James’ lounge, is one of the best places to reflect, relax and recharge. Choose one of your favorites from our specially curated vinyl collection or peruse the unreal library collection and curl up in one of the plush leather chairs – a cozy daze you’ll keep coming back to all season long.
- Go big or gourd home when you make date night game night at The James Hollywood’s game room! A great way to get to know your person better is through a strategic game, like chess. Lucky for you, we have the perfect chess set available at any time. Tell your partner to start strategizing!
- Don’t forget about the puppies! Spend some time with your favorite furry friend at the dedicated dog run or book a walk for them at the front desk while you’re away on vacation or out for lunch. Your puppy companion will thank you.
Whether you’re out on the town or staying at home sweet home, The James’ little corner of Hollywood is the most rad fall destination. For more information on how to join our community, visit www.thejameshollywood.com or give us a call, 213.451.6594.