Summer has arrived in Tinsel Town and so have you. Now what? Whether you’re a local Angelino looking for a for a chic staycation, new to town and looking for a fresh start or in need of a creative space to bring you’re artistic vision to fruition, here are three reasons to choose The James of Hollywood for your stay in LA.
1. Immersive, Rich History
Nearing its 100th anniversary, The James opened its doors to the public as an apartment-hotel in 1927. The Golden Age of Hollywood was thriving, and the town was gaining clout as the center for film production. Opportunity lived on every street corner. As year’s passed, The James became a favorite hangout spot for legendary musicians and creatives.
Entering The James, you are immersed in the building’s rich history. The artistic and eclectic energy from visitors past is tangible. A stay at The James of Hollywood evokes the inner-creative, let it flow through you.
2. Location, Location, Location
The North Cherokee Drive building is centered in a prime location. A 15-minute drive will take you to the Brush Canyon Trail, leading you to the iconic Hollywood sign and unparalleled views of the city. A ten-minute walk brings you to the TCL Chinese Theater and the Hollywood walk of Fame. Make a reservation at Musso & Frank Grill, the oldest restaurant in town and a Hollywood staple, much like The James.
3. First Class Service
Let the struggles of everyday life melt away when you walk through the doors. We make your stay effortless. Enjoy comfort, luxury and personalized attention. Let us show you what we mean.
Amenities include but are not limited to:
• Fully equipped kitchens with adjoining dining rooms
• Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• Nespresso machines
• King-and queen-sized beds
• Kiehl’s personal care products
• Marshall’s Bluetooth speakers
• Spacious closets
• KEYPR in-suite concierge tables
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Communal working spaces
• Dog run and dog-walking service
• Self-laundry on site and concierge-laundry service
• Peloton fitness center and “The Mirror” personal training
• Onsite parking and valet service
• 24/7 front office, concierge and security
• Mailboxes and parcel delivery service
• Complimentary continental breakfast
• Complimentary guest/resident happy hour
Whatever reason brings you to Los Angeles this summer, let The James of Hollywood be your creative muse.
Take advantage of our short stay nightly or weekly rates or extended stay monthly rates as a guest or resident.
To learn more about effortless living, call 213.451.6594, or visit www.thejameshollywood.com.